Thanks to all who participated and the approximately 250 people who attended.
Presentation by Elizabeth Murphy and Patrick Condon:
West Point Grey Residents’ Association
Community Meeting on the
Jericho Lands & Subway extension to UBC
When: Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Where: Jericho Hill Gym (4180 West 4th Ave)
Community organized meeting to inform on the issues
- Deana Grinnell, Vice President Real Estate, Canada Lands Company
- Zak Bennet, Planner, City of Vancouver
- Elizabeth Murphy, presenting on Jericho Lands & UBC Subway
- UBC Professor Patrick Condon, James Taylor Chair in Landscape and Liveable Environments
- Larry Benge, Coalition of Vancouver Neighbourhoods
- The city initiated planning process for Jericho Lands is underway.
- An update on the results of WPGRA survey on Jericho Lands.
- An update on a proposed subway extension from Arbutus to UBC.
- City Motion to define Kits & WPG as a transit corridor planning area goes back to council before April 30. Find out how this could result in provincial/TransLink involvement in land use planning in Kits & WPG.